Minecraft is a light game, meaning it does not require much to run. However, it still needs to be a game-ready laptop. Your average home-use laptop will not be able to run the game.
- CPU: CPU is hard to explain thanks to the terrible naming schemes Intel and AMD use. i5 /i7 doesn’t mean anything. An i7 may perform much worse than a recent i3 if it’s more than a few years old. Also note that clock speed no longer relates to performance (i.e. 3 Ghz). I recommend looking up “is my-cpu-model good for Minecraft” on Google to get some feedback from the internet. You can also ask on our Discord!
- RAM: At least 8GB of RAM
- GPU: GTX 1050 / RX 750 or better (if your laptop or PC does not have a dedicated/discrete GPU, the game’s performance will be poor. In general, if your laptop is not a gaming laptop or high-end work laptop, it will not have one).
- Disk Space: 8 GB of Disk Space
- CPU: i7-8750 / AMD Ryzen 5 5600 or Better
- RAM: 16 GB RAM
- RTX 3060 ti
- Disk Space: 10GB SSD Space
- Display Refresh Rate: 75hz or better